7 Unseen Pictures Of Salman & Katrina That Will Make You Go Aww.

Brace yourselves for some major feels!

For we are unravelling 7 pictures of Katrina and Salman from their good old days.

This could possibly be their most adorable picture together.

I had always thought Salman and Katrina were a serious kind of couple who never let their guard down in public, but after seeing this happy-happy picture, I am happily convinced I was wrong.


This grainy but happy snap where they look so content just being in each other’s arms.
Don’t they look compatible?


This picture where Katrina is caught looking at Salman as if he’s everything she could ever need.
Brings a smile to your face, no?


This candid shot where they look like they’re sharing quick ‘I love yous.’
They both look just so lovely together!


This steaming hot picture from a shoot that is oozing awesomeness.
My my! Sucha hot couple, I’m melting!


This adorable snap where they both seem to be enjoying themselves to the fullest.
That smile on Katrina’s face is proof of how happy she was with Salman.


Ending with the best picture of Salman and Katrina together, EVER.
This is giving me the feels. Why do all the good things have to end? *sigh*



This is the kind of stuff that will make you want to dig out your old photographs and get nostalgic about old love. Ah, those good old days! *sigh*

No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.