8 Things Fans Did For Their Favourite Bollywood Stars!

Bollywood actors undoubtedly have a huge fan following not just in India, but across the globe. Fans of Bollywood actors are elated to get an autograph or a picture with their favourite stars, others just go to great lengths to show their love, devotion and obsession. Here are some celebrities whose fans have done such a crazy things for their favourite star.

1. Priyanka Chopra


According to Priyanka, during the shooting of her film ‘Anjaana Anjaani’ one of her fan took the advantage of crowd and tried to adhesives her. He came close to Priyanka to click a photograph with her and tried to touch her. During this, she had slapped him. In addition to this, Priyanka told about his another fan. This fan met her on the sets of Comedy Nights with Kapil. She said that a fan decorated a photo frame of Priyanka and his father that she liked very much and also got emotional.

2. Bipasha Basu


Bipasha Basu and his fan’s story is very interesting. She said I met a fan who was a journalist. He told me that he is not only a huge fan of me even his father is also a big fan of mine. One time he was going for giving an exam, that time his father instructed him to touch feet of Sai Baba and give salute to my photograph than he will get passed. He did exactly the same. And when he told about his father to me I could not stop laughing. Similarly, my mother told me that she read that a one man from the gang of bandits in the Chambal is my fan. Whenever they go for robbery they salute my photo first. For me it was very surprising.

3. Salman Khan


Salman Khan says, ” I have many fans. But I got pleased when I met twins sisters Saba and Farah whose bodies are conjoined they kept a fast for me during the trial days of my hit-and-run case. As soon as I got bail, they both got happy. I called them at my home and spent the whole day with them. Among these girls , I met a fan who knew my name despite being mentally retired.

4. Shah Rukh Khan


According to Shah Rukh Khan, Once a fan of mine cross the wall of my home and get inside. However, security caught him and handed him over to police and when police beats him he said in a style that he should not hit because he didn’t steal. King Khan also told another story. According to him, he met a fan whose both legs were bad. She was such a big fan that she was telling his family that If I meet Shah Rukh once than I will walk. After seeing the love of the girl her parents brought her to meet SRK and requested to meet him. According to Shah Rukh, when he met the girl, she walked a few paces and came to him.

5. Amitabh Bachchan


Amitabh Bachchan says, I have many fans. But there was a fan who won my heart. He stays in Surat. During the ‘Coolie’ shooting when I was hanging between life and death. At that time he pray for me that if I recovered, then he turned and walked to Mumbai and will visit Siddhivinayak. After my recovery he did it. At Siddhivinayak Jaya welcomed him and now Jaya tie Rakhi to him.

6. Ameesha Patel


Ameesha Patel says that his fan wrote a letter which was written in blood. She said In the beginning , I did not notice anything. But when I started getting letters written in blood I got terrify. When I told this to my family they said that this fan is not good and I should complain to the police. I did exactly this. However, until today, I did not know who was that Fan.

7. Akshay Kumar


According to Akshay, before some time his security guard came to him and told him that a girl is sitting and picketing outside his home for three days and is insisting to meet him. To avoid any kind of circumstances, Akshay called that girl to his home. He thought she is a fan who will go back after taking autograph. But as soon as the girl came in, she began crying and called him Ex-boyfriend. But Akshay got terrified when seeing her madness, when she said that she would marry him otherwise kill herself. However, Akshay took the number of her home and called her family. Family members said that they belongs to Punjab and she ran away from home just to meet Akshay.

8. Deepika Padukone


Deepika Padukone says that after the release party of my movie ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ when I went out of the hotel one of my fan insisted to take a selfie with me. Security tried to stop him but he did not. Finally, I had to take selfie with him. Similarly, One of my fan took 4 lakh rupees ticket only to see me. It was very surprising.

No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.