Meet Shah Rukh Khan's Jabra fan Karan Patel!



Shah Rukh Khan fans are on an overdrive today, with his most awaited movie Fan' releasing. And topping SRK's over exited toli of fans is tinsel town actor Karan Patel. It is a well-known fact that Karan Patel is a huge fan of the superstar.
Karan's twitter account has been buzzing since morning with the star posting pictures and collages with King Khan. Take a look.






We contacted Karan who sounded very excited. He said, "I have not yet watched the film because I am shooting. I will probably go after pack-up or tomorrow. I feel like a kid in the candy store right now. I am not a fan, but I idolise him. I worship Shah Rukh Khan! I will be blessed and privileged if I get an opportunity to work with him. He is my inspiration. His struggle story is an example of sheer talent, hard work and success. I wish to be like him."

Its ironical, where many people look up to Karan Patel as an inspiration, the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actor looks up to Shah Rukh Khan.

No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.