Suhana Khan's New Picture With A Chimpanzee, Is The Cutest Thing On The Internet!

Suhana is studying at Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai. She is often spotted partying with her girl gang. She even likes to play soccer and is often playing the sport in her school. Suhana is showing keen interest in acting as well, just like her father.Suhana is still very young to be making her debut but from what we hear, the pretty girl will soon join Bollywood film industry. 
Shah Rukh Khan, who came from a non-film background, does not believe that his children should follow in his footsteps to pursue a career in acting.He had revealed once that his daughter Suhana is keen to be an actor. He had said, "My son (Aryan) is studying and I want him to complete his graduation, but my daughter wants to learn acting, but I don't know which institute in India I should send her to. We don't have any good acting school. One of my dream projects is to be able to create an institute where youngsters can come and learn professional acting, techniques of acting, different styles of acting." 















No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.