Is Kareena Kapoor Pregnant?

The much-in-love couple of Bollywood Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan were recently spotted holidaying in London. The duo were there not just to spend some quality time but apparently the actress had to shoot for an advertisement too.But now the buzz is something else behind the couple’s visit to London. According to some entertainment portal Kareena is expecting her first child.



If believe on the sources, this London vacation was Kareena Kapoor Khan’s relaxation trip for pregnancy. A little bird from London tells that she is three-and-half months pregnant.
In a recent interview Ki & Ka  actress had opened up about motherhood, he said, “You know me. Until I am ready, I won’t do anything. Two years from now, I’ll be a mom.” When she was asked about biological clock ticking, she had added in true Bebo style, “Arey women have children at 40. I’ve a long way to go. I will definitely have my own children. I’ve always done what I wanted to. I wanted to be a star-actor, then I wanted to get married, have a home. I’ll be a mother. And I’ll continue to act.”



No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.